5 Essentials Vitamins for Hair Growth
A balanced diet is known as the diet which is essential for a person’s living. Vitamins, carbohydrates, mineral, fats and proteins comprise the balanced diet. No person can stay healthy without taking a proper diet; body tends to shrink, weaknesses in body starts, aches and pains are like a daily dose. The worst effect of a bad diet is on the hair, it tends to lose its volume, length starts to shed and all a person is left is baldness.
Hair being the most essential part of the human body needs proper care and diet. It requires adequate quantity of all the elements of the diet on a daily basis; from proteins to minerals a proper quantity is important to keep them healthy.
Vitamins are vital nutrients necessary for a human body to keep the immunity rock strong, so as for the hair. Vitamins for Hair are necessary to keep them shinier, thicker, and softer, hamper hair growth and repair the damaged hair.
Essential Vitamins to be added in the daily diet for maintaining the health of hair are:
- Vitamin C: It is known for the immunity and as an antioxidant. By using the products rich in vitamin C enhances hair growth and make them stronger, giving a beautiful and amazed look to the hair.
- B Vitamins: It is not just Vitamin B, but a group of vitamins clubbed under this vitamin, are known for giving the best result in making the hair long by using them in daily products and proper diet.
- Vitamin E: This vitamin is the secret formula for the healthy scalp and growth. This works as a multivitamin source for improvements. Adding more and more of this vitamin in the diet as well as using shampoos and conditioners, gives the hair a rich and strong feeling.
- Vitamin A: Hair along with all the repairing and growth vitamins, need a vitamin which is antioxidant in nature. This vitamin serves the purpose for the same and is a must to keep an eye upon. Lack of vitamin A causes many physical problems which can be easily solved by taking precautionary food items full of vitamin A and then be ready pay adieu to unhealthy hair.
- Vitamin D: Many people face a problem where hair follicles stop to grow or grow at a very slow pace, leading to lesser growth and more damage. This is the result of lack of vitamin D in the body. To recover, one must take sun bath as much as possible and use products containing Vitamin D, thus generating proper follicles and fast growth.
Source of getting these Vitamins:
- Vitamin C: Kiwi, Broccoli, Capsicum, Fresh Fruits etc.
- B Vitamins: Legumes, Potato, Grains, Bananas etc.
- Vitamin E: Green Vegetables, Nuts, Sunflower Seeds, Avocados etc.
- Vitamin A: Sweet Potato, Carrot, Spinach, Squash etc.
- Vitamin D: Egg yolk, Seafood, Cheese, Soy Products etc.
So, to conclude, Vitamins are the life source for healthy hair, increasing its intake increases health.