Saudi Arabia is a country dominated by deserts and rocky terrains. Except for in the major cities, the land and roads are pretty uneven and rough. So, buying a vehicle in such conditions will be unlike buying one elsewhere. The best travel companions in the country are considered to be SUVs, pickup trucks or other bigger vehicles that are built with off-road features in mind. Unfortunately, for expats in the country, owning a pickup truck or any type of carriage vehicle is not an option as the law doesn’t permit this. So, they will have to stick to hatchbacks and sedans or even the larger SUVs, if they have a family of more than five members.
For those who can own trucks in the country, there are various factors to be kept in mind while buying a truck. Finding the best prices for trucks is one of them.
Factors to consider while buying a truck
Toyota has lot of options to choose from when it comes to trucks and other large vehicles. The new version of the legendary Hilux, with single cab and double cab is one of them.
The Toyota Hiace range has got it covered if you need to transport passengers or goods in a multi-seat bus. And if you need to go even bigger, there is the Toyota Coaster, which is a modern bus that has evolved to be an extraordinarily efficient people mover.
Considering the best prices for trucks, Toyota is the one that gives the best value for money deals. With the features included in these bigger carriers, they are the best bet for a comfortable and safe journey on and off road in Saudi Arabia.
Here are some more factors to keep in mind while making a purchase:
- Taking the terrain into account, a 4×4 is one feature to look for and the Toyota Hilux, Land Cruiser, etc, come with this feature and that to at value for money prices.
- Also consider the availability of spare parts when considering the price because that can add to the maintenance cost of the vehicle.
- Any vehicle that is going to be driven frequently or for long hauls should be durable. Therefore, check the reputation of the brand and model before making a choice.
- For those who want to finance their car payments, checking the options available for loans and the repayment schedule should be the first thing to do. Base you choice of vehicle on affordable repayment options.
- Another important factor to consider is the resale value. When you plan to change your vehicle, your current automobile should fetch the best resale value. The same is true if you are buying a pre-owned truck. When it is your turn to sell it, the resale value should be worthwhile for you. One brand that is known for its resale value is Toyota. The trucks last longer and fetch a good price in the resale market.