Maintaining a clean house has always been a tough task. We all have different excuses, like busy schedules, growing kids and even laziness, on some occasions, for not being able to achieve that spotless home that most of us desire. However, in 2014, Saudi Arabia saw growth of 4.7% in personal and house cleaning products. The global growth in this sector is expected to be around 11% between 2013 and 2018. Keeping a clean house helps you stay healthy and saves you from embarrassment when relatives and friends visit.
Minimum Effort Tips to Keep Your House Clean
- Keep the Dirt Out: The best way to keep the house clean is to leave the dirt outside. Use door mats and set a rule of leaving shoes outside. Practice it yourself and others who pay a visit will follow. You won’t need to clean your floor very often if you leave your footwear outside.
- Use Carpets: Using carpets in the living room and dining room can really liven up the space and make it look cozy and inviting. However, it is important that you keep carpets clean because a dirty carpet not only looks terrible, it also becomes the breeding grounds for bacteria and fungus., A problem that you might face is of getting rid of stains. In case, you are wondering how to get grass stains out, use Vanish Carpet and Upholstery Spray. With this product, all you need is 5 minutes and some blotting paper and your carpet will be as good as new.
- Set Your Dining Table: We all love those perfectly set dining tables in movies, right? It makes your house look so beautiful. So, even if you aren’t planning on inviting guests to dinner, having an inviting table doesn’t hurt. It will do wonders for your dining room if you make it a habit to set the table every day.
- Make Your Bed Everyday: Many of us have this bad habit of not taking care of our bedroom. We often leave our pillow and bedsheets in a bad condition, in the rush to reach work on time. However, the reality is that it takes hardly 2 minutes to make your bed. Do it every day after getting up and also remember to change the bedsheets as well as well pillow covers on a regular basis.
- Keep Your Kitchen Clean: Your kitchen is where all the food is prepared and therefore should be the cleanest area of the house. For the entire family to remain healthy, food should be prepared under hygienic conditions. Wash your dishes every day, wipe down all surfaces after each meal is prepared and make sure you store all food and raw ingredients in clean containers.
- Clean Up Immediately: If you want to keep your house clean, do not let things pile up. If you see any spots or spills, clean them immediately. Leaving them for later never helps. It is also important to keep things in their rightful places. It makes house look clean and uncluttered, while making it easier to find things when you need them.